As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are rapidly expanding this advantage worldwide.
At TecAlliance, technology and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalise & shape the future of the automotive aftermarket. We owe our growing success to simple principles like openness, courage, passion, curiosity, selflessness, innovation, inclusion and integrity. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes TecAlliance the driving force behind the digitalisation of the entire market. It is also what we look for in new employees.
Let’s be together to shape the digital future of the automotive aftermarket. Become part of a strong alliance!
- Participation in the value-oriented culture and digital transformation of TecAlliance: Agile mindset, One Team, Ownership.
- Trust-based working. 每个人的工作都是被信任的
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on
uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there‘s always
something to celebrate!
- Perfect Benefits package
If you are interested in the above job opportunities, please send your resume to Jiao.Chen@tecalliance.net
Office Address: Room 1015, Floor 10, Block 1, No.1868, Gonghexin Road, Jing ’an District, Shanghai
- Supporting the acquisition and establishment of new customers by efficiently organizing and performing sales activities (winning new customers, maintaining contacts) including visiting and/or participating in trade fairs.
- Representing TecAlliance at meetings with customers and individual presentations of TecAlliance solutions.
- Supporting the expansion and care of the existing customer base for the entire TecAlliance solution portfolio with a focus on specific business areas.
- Close cooperation with the sales lead responsible for the customers as well as in-house and external partners and interfaces.
- Preparing and drawing up offers and contracts in consultation with the responsible sales managers; sharing responsibility for the signing of the contract.
- Identifying up- or cross-selling opportunities and consulting with the responsible sales managers.
- Support in observing the competitive situation and trends in the business area.
- External presentation and market positioning of TecAlliance by participating in industry events to maintain contacts and personal relationships
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of the products and solutions relevant to the business division.
- Basic knowledge of the sales department (sales structure, sales tools and instruments).
- Extremely proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
精通MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)的使用
- Experience with customer support in the after-market business sector as well as up-to-date knowledge of this market
- Excellent communication skills and well-structured working style
- Ability to work in an independent, goal-oriented and efficient manner
- English business fluent