As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are rapidly expanding this advantage worldwide.
At TecAlliance, technology and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalise & shape the future of the automotive aftermarket. We owe our growing success to simple principles like openness, courage, passion, curiosity, selflessness, innovation, inclusion and integrity. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes TecAlliance the driving force behind the digitalisation of the entire market. It is also what we look for in new employees.
Let’s be together to shape the digital future of the automotive aftermarket. Become part of a strong alliance!
- Participation in the value-oriented culture and digital transformation of TecAlliance: Agile mindset, One Team, Ownership.
- Trust-based working. 每个人的工作都是被信任的
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on
uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there‘s always
something to celebrate!
- Perfect Benefits package
Position: Marketing Manager (China) 市场经理
If you are interested in the above job opportunities, please send your resume to Jiao.Chen@tecalliance.net
Office Address: Room 1015, Floor 10, Block 1, No.1868, Gonghexin Road, Jing ’an District, Shanghai
- Supporting the acquisition and establishment of new customers by efficiently organizing and performing sales activities (winning new customers, maintaining contacts) including visiting and/or participating in trade fairs.
- Representing TecAlliance at meetings with customers and individual presentations of TecAlliance solutions.
- Supporting the expansion and care of the existing customer base for the entire TecAlliance solution portfolio with a focus on specific business areas.
- Close cooperation with the sales lead responsible for the customers as well as in-house and external partners and interfaces.
- Preparing and drawing up offers and contracts in consultation with the responsible sales managers; sharing responsibility for the signing of the contract.
- Identifying up- or cross-selling opportunities and consulting with the responsible sales managers.
- Support in observing the competitive situation and trends in the business area.
- External presentation and market positioning of TecAlliance by participating in industry events to maintain contacts and personal relationships
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of the products and solutions relevant to the business division.
- Basic knowledge of the sales department (sales structure, sales tools and instruments).
- Extremely proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
精通MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)的使用
- Experience with customer support in the after-market business sector as well as up-to-date knowledge of this market
- Excellent communication skills and well-structured working style
- Ability to work in an independent, goal-oriented and efficient manner
- English business fluent
CS Mapping Specialist
Main Responsibility 主要工作职责
1. Analysis of customer requirements and preparation of solutions within the framework of customer orders and /or product/solution development
2. Definition and documentation of the scope of works/services required by the customer in accordance with the sales department and guidance of team leader
3. Processing, maintenance and conditioning data for customers according to the requirement of projects
4. Participate in the establishment and update of the auto parts database to improve the accuracy of parts adaptation
5. Cooperation with other corporate divisions like VDS, PADS, Sales, Product etc.
6. Assist the leader and overseas colleagues to complete projects
7. Other tasks assigned by leader
• Several years of professional experience in data analysis environment and proficient in Excel/Access/SQL/Python/Power BI
拥有多年数据分析环境专业经验，精通 Excel/Access/SQL/Python/Power BI;
• Experience in professional, technical and data-driven consulting and in product implementation;
• Good knowledge about customer specific product management tasks in the IAM area (Independent Automotive Aftermarket) will be an added advantage;
熟悉 IAM 领域(独立汽车售后市场)客户特定产品管理任务的优先考虑；
• A positive attitude, curious,self-motivated and takes responsibility;
• Strong logical analysis ability, good communication and customer oriented.
• A quick leaner and team player
•Cooperate with Sales to communicate with customers to understand business objectives and analyze the problems to be solved and provide integrated solutions with TA products.
•Make complete plan and solution, communicate with internal team and organize company source to meet customers’ requirements
•Support to control the project progress and try to solve issues if any
•Organize feedback mechanism with team to serve customers, sharing industry and customer related information internally on a regular basis
•Gain business opportunities, win customer recognition and keep good customer relationship
•Summarize and refine typical customer solutions and constantly deepen professional knowledge, provide prospective suggestions to customers
•Further tasks such as documentation for the scope of services required by the customer as well as the internal documentation for workflows, the preparation and follow-up of presentations, meetings and workshops.
•Automotive aftermarket background
•At least three years of working experience in project management and consulting (IT and software)
•Good knowledge of data analysis
•Good communication skills(internally and externally), a team player with practiced presentation skills
•Customer oriented approach and used to deal with customers (B2B).
•You bring a positive attitude, negotiation and problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical thinking.
Position: Marketing Manager (China)
Reports to: Managing Director (China)
· Responsible for leading company strategies with knowledge of markets, products, and services.
· Setup and participate in regular cross-functional meetings with members from marketing, sales and data engineering as well as other stakeholders located in Asia and Europe.
· Driving a customer centric market approach, enhance brand visibility and reliability in the market.
· Prepare annual and quarterly marketing plan including TecAlliance product promotion strategy, brand building strategy, specific action plans and marketing operation budgets.
· Establish partnerships with regional advertising agencies and other marketing service providers to organize exhibitions, promotions, and conferences within the budget.
· Organize various customer events including content and material development, scheduling and booking events, and presentation design, follow up, invitations, customer list management, etc.
· Driving up the number of users and page visits of TecAlliance TecDoc catalog, bolstering up local webpages overall site and search rankings.
· Communication with Sales teams, TecAlliance customers (data suppliers and data users) and improve customers’ satisfaction.
Research and analyze marketing information, customers’ data and competitors’ status.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar field preferably in IT and/or Automotive industry.
· Bachelor Degree, major in Marketing, Business Administration, IT or related fields.
· Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English both oral and written
· Strong event management, organizational and project management skills.
· Highly motivated with CAN DO attitude towards problem solving.
· Analytical, structured, creative thinking.